- While descriptions help in SEO, consumers often skip products based on just title and images
- Feature Bullets can provide an edge here - keep consumers hooked and lead them to read the full product content
- Well-written bullets can become the hallmark of your product content and a USP of your website
- Content Operations pose a host of challenges for large enterprises - multiple channels, teams, content systems
- Ensuring content is accurate, correct in grammar, formatting and brand tone is a humongous challenge
- What large enterprises need is not just a QA tool, but a platform - integrated with multiple systems, which can handle multiple teams and large volumes
- eCommerce content for brands is now all about customization and personalization - Brand content is customized across channels, regions etc.
- Catalogues, promotions, etc. are created, approved and published in real-time, all by different teams. Running this smoothly is a huge challenge
- A Digital Asset Manager (DAM) with workflow modules customized to your needs can ensure that the whole process is structured, monitored and transparent
- Generating quality product images doesn't need expensive production values - it needs the right post-production support
- Using a few simple tricks, you can minimize re-shoots and avoid repetitive shoots of similar/related products
- An experience post-production team can handle the rest, and ring in major savings (especially at scale)
As business aim to implement a seamless omni-channel experience, the scale and complexity of content operations has increased exponentially. More verticals, more customization by category and more customer touch-points leads to content teams facing a bigger challenge than they are used to. Productivity and Profitability takes a hit.
eCommerce is fueling consumer demand every year. Enterprises & brands have started to leverage this opportunity and are investing significant time & resources on it. Across most consumer brands, eCommerce marketing & sales teams are busy preparing for marketing campaigns - End of Season sales, Holidays and festivals (New year, Black Friday, Ramadan etc.). A lot of effort is put in planning - sale days, discounts percentages, inventory inwards, marketing spends. Everything gets sale focused. And given the extensive planning and aggressive pricing – top line sales numbers often shoot through the roof.
Amusement and theme parks are getting prepped for tomorrow. The consumer experience now isn't limited to the park - it starts from online searches and continues well after a visitor leaves the park. This makes the industry more competitive and pushes it to better leverage technology.
Enterprise commerce solutions are expensive and demand a lot of time and effort to adapt to the requirements and become an end-to-end solution for any enterprise. Hence, it is always difficult to come to a conclusion and select the right platform. You can only get the right solution through a systematic approach in your research and decision-making process. It’s worth the effort, as selecting the wrong platform can have a huge impact on your business.